January 19, 2010

Going Crazy with flash-gear.com

Funny, every time I go crazy about a site I have to post about it straight-away. I just cant't help it but share. While going through the fantastic WHITEBOARD BLOG I came accross FLASH-GEAR.COM and there are so many things you can do with it. Let's explore!




You can
  • make a chat room for your blog.
  • make a counter.
  • add moving eyes to your picture.
  • add an acid effect to a picture.
  • turn your picture into an embeddable widget.
  • draw online with your friends and embed the drawing board.
I had embedded all my trials, but as they're animations, the page become too heavy so my suggestion is try everything out. It's so COOL!!!

1 comment:

Dani Lyra said...

I'm glad you do it! Thank you for sharing this great site. Please read my post on icebreakers and add your suggestion!
http://tryingoutweb24ed.blogspot.com/2010/01/ice-breakers.html