April 12, 2011

Warmer activity with LIVETYPING

The warmer activity I selected for my students today, was aimed at reinforcing structures which my students had problems with in their last written test: verbs accompanied by gerund or infinitive.



I typed a stem sentence on LIVETYPING and elicited a possible ending for the sentence. Then, I invited different students to erase the rest of the sentence after the stem and write another variation.
With one group, the beginning was MY FATHER MANAGED ... and with the other group I REGRET ...


After different students typed their contributions, I clicked ENLIVEN and students could see all their sentences again. Then, I grabbed the embed code and shared it in our edmodo group. The video below shows how the two activities looked in edmodo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great,Ana. I'll use this tool with 2nd and 3rd conditionals

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Great idea, Roberta.